Three man trade committee

TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Three man trade committee

Post by TheDarkKnight50 on August 31st 2011, 2:33 am

I plan on having a three man trade committee this year. This will insist of me, and two other XML owners. One from the AFC, and one from the NFC. This will be a yearly thing as to who is chosen, however if someone does well enough they may resume as part of the committee. Now I have heard some interest from multiple owners in being a part of this. If YOU are interested in helping out, send me a private message here on the forum. You will then be under consideration.

The way I see it is, with this set up it will take 2 votes to either deny or accept a trade. As I mentioned in my other post in the trade block, seniority will come into play if I see necessary however new guys if your interested don't be afraid to send me a pm to apply.

Thanks!
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Re: Three man trade committee

Post by TheDarkKnight50 on September 6th 2011, 12:52 am

To update all of you on the trade committe, an official announcement will be made in the coming days. Though I did receive interest from 7-10 owners in the league. 7 or so of those were from the NFC. Will be deciding who they will be, though if you are not chosen do not take it personal. There is always next season.
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 on September 9th 2011, 2:13 am

It is official, that I along with sack (PIT) and gemhdar (CHI) will be the trade committee this season. As for the rest of you who were interested but didn't get chosen, again don't take it personally. For many of you I had tough decisions on choosing, for this season however this is how we will roll. We will be judging off of the following 5 guidelines.

1. XML Integrity
    2. Player OVR rating
    3. Player potential
    4. Player age
    5. Does it make sense for both teams?

Once trading season opens up, it will take at least two 'approvals' to approve a trade. With all that said, at any point if need be I'll hold the 'veto' right to be used (although should never be used). This will help show to the rest of the league that it's not just one persons opinion but rather three to make a judgement call on a trade.

Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer on September 9th 2011, 3:18 am

Congrats to Gem and Sack! Better run this ship right or you're heads will be served up on a platter. HA!

sack11

Post by sack11 on September 9th 2011, 4:04 am

Thanks...it'll work out. My main duty is to make sure Yoyo doesn't rape anybody and Lilgame doesn't get raped.
    mowarrior79

Post by mowarrior79 on September 9th 2011, 10:15 am

Thanks...it'll work out. My main duty is to make sure Yoyo doesn't rape anybody and Lilgame doesn't get raped.

Laughing

The Predator

Post by The Predator on September 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

sack11 wrote:Thanks...it'll work out. My main duty is to make sure Yoyo doesn't rape anybody and Lilgame doesn't get raped.

cyclops - I've got my eye on all the proposals coming thru...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 25th 2017, 2:45 am