Tennessee Titans (YoungC_03)

klc22

Tennessee Titans (YoungC_03)

Post by klc22 on November 28th 2011, 11:21 pm

Offense: Run first offense. Almost exclusively run outside of tackles. Mostly counters and power runs. Offered middles runs all game and still insist on running outside. Comes out in same 2-2-1 formation. If he needs to pass he looks to TE Cook mostly. Look for fade(almost unstoppable) in redzone as he went for that a couple times. Good at user catching and will use wr to block cb for catch. He only does a few things but they are hard to stop. Also at first he would motion wr VERY often to see if defense is man or zone but that stopped after i said something.

Defense: Users mlb. Defense offers yards but waits for you to make the mistake. Mixed up zone and man but think I saw mostly zone. Brings blitz often. Sidelines offer more openings than middle.

bjcole26

Re: Tennessee Titans (YoungC_03)

Post by bjcole26 on November 30th 2011, 2:16 pm

Great scouting report.... DEAD on... Played him last night and broadcasted the game... 2 wr, 2 te, 1 hb was his specialty on offense... does not ever run toss... on passes, like crossing and slant routes.... likes to rollout or scramble with Locker

D...i found it easy to run in middle vs his zone... he likes to rush from outside edge, so iso and dives are a must to have in your audibles... did play more zone than man... usually you can flood zones and force him to man coverage.
    lilgame

Post by lilgame on November 30th 2011, 7:28 pm

Just to add a couple of things about the Titans offense

Offense: If its 2nd/3rd and 2 or less...HE WILL FULLBACK DIVE! usually out of a Weak or I-Form. Kenny Britt is a beast run blocker (he pancakes corners and safeties), so he likes to run to his side very often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is August 16th 2017, 4:40 pm