Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Starting a Fantasy Baseball League

bigkap22
    bigkap22

Starting a Fantasy Baseball League Empty Starting a Fantasy Baseball League

Post by bigkap22 February 17th 2012, 6:11 pm

Looking for owners for Fantasy Baseball. It's going to be a head to head league, most likely with some kind of keeper element to it (throw some ideas out if you have seen leagues with a good system). This league is not for money just competition. We need 12-16 guys that know the game and will keep up with the league regardless of how well they do. We will be using ESPN. Sign up here with your email address if interested. Some of you have already said you wanted to, but so I know I don't leave you out post here even if you already received an invite or plan on joining.
    lilgame
    lilgame

Starting a Fantasy Baseball League Empty Re: Starting a Fantasy Baseball League

Post by lilgame February 17th 2012, 6:36 pm

i'd definitely be interested...

email me at lilgame06@yahoo.com
    Bikaben
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben February 17th 2012, 7:08 pm

BigJohnMic
    BigJohnMic

Post by BigJohnMic February 18th 2012, 1:35 am

El Kap-i-tan... already in there like swimwear

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 10:21 am