Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

back

KIP
    KIP

back Empty back

Post by KIP August 21st 2011, 3:47 pm

well I was hoping to get pit this year but guess im a bit late haha. you guys were super quick with the initial team picking and everything so im signing up here for the waiting list..

PSN: KIP_DIGGITY-- / KIP_1234 / KIP--
    AIM: cooldudekip25
    EMAIL: cooldudekip25 @aim.com

I'm easy to get a hold of, as you know... Just shoot me an email when it looks like theres a spot for me. I'll keep looking back here too.
    KIP
    KIP

back Empty Re: back

Post by KIP October 8th 2011, 7:36 pm

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but i feel unrecognized. I've noticed that about 5 new guys who I've never heard of have joined since i posted this. does the fact that i played 3 seasons of this league (as the Cleveland Browns might I add) in Madden 11 not count towards anything?
    ipat

Post by ipat October 8th 2011, 10:45 pm

LOL, don't worry bro. You have been noticed. And guess what? the browns might be open soon.
    KIP
    KIP

Post by KIP October 8th 2011, 10:47 pm

ipat wrote:LOL, don't worry bro. You have been noticed. And guess what? the browns might be open soon.

ok I'll take your word for it. and lmao! affraid
    KIP
    KIP

Post by KIP October 11th 2011, 11:04 pm

How are things looking?
    ipat

Post by ipat October 11th 2011, 11:08 pm

You should message DK to inquire about the Browns. We are still missing an owner for the browns and they have a game this week. But your in so many leagues you sure you want to be a part of XML? We take game schedules very seriously.
    KIP
    KIP

Post by KIP October 11th 2011, 11:26 pm

agh you were serious about CLE? haha... Well everyone that was here last year knows that I take games & setting them up as serious as any owner. I did go 2.5 seasons in this league, couldn't of had more than 3-5 sims throughout. When things got rusty at home in March I respectably stepped down. Personally don't even think 3 leagues are a lot haha, although enough to produce mutual owners with XML including Green, Zikry, Psyco, Spank among others. I've played them all, they'll tell you I'm a simple guy to schedule with. Surprised after the run I had in XML last year that I even have to fight for a spot, I was under the impression that I was enjoyable to play and have around in the league. The fact that 5 newbies have gotten teams before I was replied to kind of makes me 2nd guess that. I hit DK up the other day, I'll give it another shot next time he's on Smile.
    Zikry

Post by Zikry October 12th 2011, 6:46 am

Get kip in here!!! but not as the browns...the division is tough enough already
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 October 12th 2011, 10:23 pm

I talked to you on AIM, hang around, something may open up soon here...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 3:54 am