The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Share
    avatar
    Betta_thanU

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 39

    The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Betta_thanU on August 22nd 2011, 3:43 pm

    Yea, finally a move that makes sense, my boy Al getting TP on the supplemental draft…the next Michael Vick, great news for Raider Nation, ….Jason Campbell is OTB people!!!

    Zsirvone28

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 27

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Zsirvone28 on August 22nd 2011, 3:45 pm

    lol False statement. Pryor will never be a good Quarterback. Raiders gave up a third for him too? LOL'ing..
    avatar
    Betta_thanU

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 39

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Betta_thanU on August 22nd 2011, 3:46 pm

    yes we gave out a 3rd, who cares about picks, our team is closer than any other in the AFC West to win it all....

    Mr_SnackCakes_

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-08-11
    Age : 27

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Mr_SnackCakes_ on August 22nd 2011, 3:52 pm

    ill offer for cambell let me know what u need

    sack11

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 35

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by sack11 on August 22nd 2011, 5:32 pm

    Pryor will not be a successful NFL QB. He would be a better slot guy/TE hybrid or even a Safety for that matter but not a QB.

    With that being said...I think it's worth the risk for the Raiders.
    avatar
    indo501

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 29

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by indo501 on August 22nd 2011, 5:59 pm

    Betta_thanU wrote:yes we gave out a 3rd, who cares about picks, our team is closer than any other in the AFC West to win it all....
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    Betta_thanU

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 39

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Betta_thanU on August 22nd 2011, 6:55 pm

    Lol, funny but true indo, think about this:



    Chargers- as long as Norv Turner is your coach, you doom, expect another season of mediocrity and mental farts at special teams and defense plays



    Broncos- The “ Tebow thing” , new coach, young defense, it will take about 3 to 4 years for coach Fox to rebuild that team. If John Elway was not so stubborn, the Broncos shoulda taken the Dolphins offer for Orton. His personality will create friction among the players, watch and enjoy lol…



    Chiefs- One year wonder, they won’t even make it over 500 this season, coach Charlie is gone, so is the offense…they doom too.



    RAIDERS: Team on the raise, one player (Aso) does not make the team, is a collective effort, they been changing their draft strategy ever since they went for DHB and got heat for that….inside defense is great, CBs are good to at least weather the storm thru the AFC QBless West Div, and don’t forget the up and coming RB tandem, the beast at WR we have in Ford and Miller won’t be missed with newly acquired Boss….so bottom line, sit back, relax and make your Sundays more enjoyable watching Da Raiders put on a show and go at 6-0 on the division same as last year, and was not even close!!!
    avatar
    indo501

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 29

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by indo501 on August 22nd 2011, 7:46 pm

    Betta_thanU wrote:Lol, funny but true indo, think about this:



    Chargers- as long as Norv Turner is your coach, you doom, expect another season of mediocrity and mental farts at special teams and defense plays



    Broncos- The “ Tebow thing” , new coach, young defense, it will take about 3 to 4 years for coach Fox to rebuild that team. If John Elway was not so stubborn, the Broncos shoulda taken the Dolphins offer for Orton. His personality will create friction among the players, watch and enjoy lol…



    Chiefs- One year wonder, they won’t even make it over 500 this season, coach Charlie is gone, so is the offense…they doom too.



    RAIDERS: Team on the raise, one player (Aso) does not make the team, is a collective effort, they been changing their draft strategy ever since they went for DHB and got heat for that….inside defense is great, CBs are good to at least weather the storm thru the AFC QBless West Div, and don’t forget the up and coming RB tandem, the beast at WR we have in Ford and Miller won’t be missed with newly acquired Boss….so bottom line, sit back, relax and make your Sundays more enjoyable watching Da Raiders put on a show and go at 6-0 on the division same as last year, and was not even close!!!
    This is what delusion looks like...lol
    avatar
    BigJohnMic

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 31

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by BigJohnMic on August 23rd 2011, 12:20 am

    indo501 wrote:
    Betta_thanU wrote:Lol, funny but true indo, think about this:



    Chargers- as long as Norv Turner is your coach, you doom, expect another season of mediocrity and mental farts at special teams and defense plays



    Broncos- The “ Tebow thing” , new coach, young defense, it will take about 3 to 4 years for coach Fox to rebuild that team. If John Elway was not so stubborn, the Broncos shoulda taken the Dolphins offer for Orton. His personality will create friction among the players, watch and enjoy lol…



    Chiefs- One year wonder, they won’t even make it over 500 this season, coach Charlie is gone, so is the offense…they doom too.



    RAIDERS: Team on the raise, one player (Aso) does not make the team, is a collective effort, they been changing their draft strategy ever since they went for DHB and got heat for that….inside defense is great, CBs are good to at least weather the storm thru the AFC QBless West Div, and don’t forget the up and coming RB tandem, the beast at WR we have in Ford and Miller won’t be missed with newly acquired Boss….so bottom line, sit back, relax and make your Sundays more enjoyable watching Da Raiders put on a show and go at 6-0 on the division same as last year, and was not even close!!!
    This is what delusion looks like...lol

    Also, you forgot to mention that Gallery was your best offensive lineman (HE'S GONE) and Miller was your best pass catching threat (HE'S GONE). Best Corner in the league (HE'S GONE). You said Ford is a beast at WR (SAY WHAT?). Chiefs are better, Chargers are better, and the Raiders are still the Raiders Very Happy

    Zsirvone28

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 27

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Zsirvone28 on August 23rd 2011, 12:33 am

    I honestly couldn't even read that post..
    avatar
    Betta_thanU

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 39

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Betta_thanU on August 23rd 2011, 8:03 am

    laugh all you want now, only thing i know, Raiders are the "Dark Horse" of the AFC this year, let's check back on December and you shall see by yourself.
    avatar
    KIP

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2011-08-21
    Age : 26

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by KIP on August 23rd 2011, 3:44 pm

    I wouldn't trade JC yet BTU Wink. Chances are, Pryor will be around or below a 75ovr QB. Not really starting material right off the bat. Smile

    Zsirvone28

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 27

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Zsirvone28 on August 23rd 2011, 6:30 pm

    KIP wrote:I wouldn't trade JC yet BTU Wink. Chances are, Pryor will be around or below a 75ovr QB. Not really starting material right off the bat. Smile

    Shouldn't even be CLOSE to a 75. Should be low 60s if that. Madden's overalls this year (and the past two years) have been much lower and Pryor's not even close to starting. He's fourth on the Depth Chart which would put him below Kyle Boller who's a 66..

    Shadez

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-08-16
    Age : 40
    Location : Chicago

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Shadez on August 23rd 2011, 6:49 pm

    But his speed will make up for it. All he needs to be is accurate on short and intermediate routes with the speed at WR. This is in Madden of course. The Raiders have not shot in real life. Like the move to make Jackson the head coach though. 1 step in the right direction.
    avatar
    BigJohnMic

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 31

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by BigJohnMic on August 23rd 2011, 11:37 pm

    Shadez wrote:But his speed will make up for it. All he needs to be is accurate on short and intermediate routes with the speed at WR. This is in Madden of course. The Raiders have not shot in real life. Like the move to make Jackson the head coach though. 1 step in the right direction.

    Well put. Pryor's SPD should be a 94 or higher. That will be a dangerous and deliberate equalizer. Raiders don't have the goods this season (in real life), but could be interesting on Madden though.
    avatar
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

    Posts : 915
    Join date : 2011-06-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by TheDarkKnight50 on August 24th 2011, 1:29 am

    I like the signing for the Raiders, though he is a project early. Don't really like what they gave up for him, but then again a lot of teams reached for QB's this year. As for Madden starting, eh I don't know about that much lol. And as for the Raiders this season? He will have no impact.


    _________________


    avatar
    StarshipAgony7

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-14
    Age : 30

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by StarshipAgony7 on September 14th 2011, 8:04 pm

    I Love TP I hope he gets better and better and i also see he has a little WR skill I wanna see how someone would use him

    Harrill99

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-09-10
    Age : 28

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Harrill99 on September 18th 2011, 2:45 am

    ya the raiders suck and Indo is right the Chargers are the best in the AFC west the raiders are along way from being a good team sorry man and yes im a chiefs fan and i know we suck to so thats why im saying chargers and the broncos are going to fight it out for first place this year the RAIDERS SUCK!!! but i will give ya this there Defence is all u got LOL!!!
    avatar
    StarshipAgony7

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-14
    Age : 30

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by StarshipAgony7 on September 21st 2011, 5:10 pm

    Hopefully they step up in the playoffs

    Sponsored content

    Re: The next Michael Vick in Raider land!!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is October 20th 2017, 7:52 am