Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Betta_thanU
TheDarkKnight50
Zsirvone28
RncRacer
klc22
Cereal Killer
neo613
ipat
BigJohnMic
13 posters

New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal

Poll

Should the XML adopt a "48 Hour" Advancement Schedule? Yes (Option One) or No (Option 2)

[ 13 ]
    New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal I_vote_lcap68%New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal I_vote_rcap [68%] 
    [ 6 ]
    New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal I_vote_lcap32%New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal I_vote_rcap [32%] 

Total Votes: 19
    BigJohnMic
    BigJohnMic

New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal Empty New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal

Post by BigJohnMic November 7th 2011, 1:34 am

After talking with some of the other XML owners, it seems as if there is a majority of members who would like to adopt a 48 Hour Advancement Schedule. As it stands, many of us feel the speed of which the games are occurring is on the slow side. Comment below with your vote and why you feel the way you do. All feedback is appreciated considering we all want to have a quality league experience. Thanks.
    ipat

New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal Empty Re: New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal

Post by ipat November 7th 2011, 2:22 am

This plus the fact that we are no longer dealing with subs will ensure that games run much faster.
    neo613
    neo613

New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal Empty Re: New Regular Season Advancement Schedule Proposal

Post by neo613 November 7th 2011, 4:21 am

i would vote for a monday wednesday friday advance schedule. 48hrs between advances during the week and a full 3 days on the weekends. I cant speak for anyone else but I have a really hard time getting games in on friday, saturday so having sunday available is great.
    Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer November 7th 2011, 10:25 am

I have no problem with an expedtied 48 schedule advance in light of recent news regarding CPU play. Neo had a good idea if we employed a Monday, Wednesday, Friday advancement type system and I would not be opposed to that either.

The key here now is to build on the solid owner foundation we have, sprinkle some new blood in there and grow this league and keep its' interest peaked.
    klc22

Post by klc22 November 7th 2011, 11:15 am

I actually think monday, wed friday is a good idea. but im good with 48 hr also. just scared we may see an increase in simmed games with 48 hr advance.
    RncRacer

Post by RncRacer November 7th 2011, 12:12 pm

neo613 wrote:i would vote for a monday wednesday friday advance schedule. 48hrs between advances during the week and a full 3 days on the weekends. I cant speak for anyone else but I have a really hard time getting games in on friday, saturday so having sunday available is great.

My vote. M-W-F would be perfect for me.
    Zsirvone28

Post by Zsirvone28 November 7th 2011, 3:06 pm

Monday - Wednesday - Friday.
    BigJohnMic
    BigJohnMic

Post by BigJohnMic November 7th 2011, 4:15 pm

neo613 wrote:i would vote for a monday wednesday friday advance schedule. 48hrs between advances during the week and a full 3 days on the weekends. I cant speak for anyone else but I have a really hard time getting games in on friday, saturday so having sunday available is great.

Neo, that's a fantastic point. The extra day (Sunday) would definitely help with hectic weekends. I'd be good with a M-W-F as well.
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 November 7th 2011, 4:33 pm

I like the Monday, Wednesday, Friday method. It gives 3 day weekend to schedule and 2 during the week. And it's easily identifiable who the advance is next.
    klc22

Post by klc22 November 7th 2011, 5:06 pm

Let's do it.
    Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer November 7th 2011, 5:26 pm

Les Dodis gentlemen.
    Betta_thanU
    Betta_thanU

Post by Betta_thanU November 7th 2011, 7:22 pm

if this the case M W F, when would advance be, in the mornings or at nights? do we have more people here from the east than from west? or central? i think this is important for those like me that work during the day... i am in the same league as Neo where we adv M W F and advances are in the morning like 6am est...so i would prefer to advance at nights...but thats just my opinion.
    sack11

Post by sack11 November 7th 2011, 10:34 pm

M W F
    lilgame
    lilgame

Post by lilgame November 7th 2011, 11:10 pm

im for a M W F schedule
    Cole1510

Post by Cole1510 November 8th 2011, 1:12 am

SPEED THIS SH**t UP!
    Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer November 8th 2011, 3:07 pm

And when we say speed this sh*t up, lets roll through the offseason as well. Keep the momentum going and let's fly.
    phantomshark

Post by phantomshark November 10th 2011, 12:59 am

If we go to 48 hours I'm out. Just a heads up. I know it won't affect anything, just want my view out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 6:25 pm