Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Evolution of Online Franchise?

lilgame
    lilgame

The Evolution of Online Franchise?  Empty The Evolution of Online Franchise?

Post by lilgame June 1st 2012, 6:44 pm

I think ive discussed this with a few of you before, but it seems like theres a big time chance Online Franchise is finally gonna take the leap forward we've been waiting for. On Monday (June 4th), EA is going to release the much anticipated information on evolutionary gameplay stuff. But they're also announcing what "Connected Careers" is all about. And early indications seem to be that it will be very very similar to what NHL 13 has introduced as "GM Connected." You can read the features to "GM Connected" in the link below.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nhl_13/b/xbox360/archive/2012/06/01/everything-we-know-about-nhl-13-39-s-gm-connected-mode.aspx

If this is how Madden's online franchise will work, im excited!
    BigJohnMic
    BigJohnMic

The Evolution of Online Franchise?  Empty Re: The Evolution of Online Franchise?

Post by BigJohnMic June 5th 2012, 10:47 pm

After reading some bits and pieces of various articles on Connected Careers, this is what I've gathered in terms of what pertains to our league...

1) Out with the old engine, in with the Infinity Engine. FINALLY, a new and improved engine that will "incorporate a player’s weight, center of mass, body type and height
    into every action, making each movement on the field more dynamic as
    ball carriers struggle and fight for yards."

2) Franchise Mode, Online Franchise, and Superstar Mode have all been scraped. CC is going to be a deeper, more fluid, and longer version of any of the previous modes.

3) CC will include Stock Rosters only... NO Fantasy Drafts (which doesn't really affect XML).

4) In CC, you have the ability to earn XP (Experience Points) which allow you to progress players (as well as other "booster packages", i believe).

5) Salary Cap, Deeper Drafts, College Senior Scouting and Draft Pick Trading are all in CC! Woot!

This is just a (very) brief synopsis. What do you guys think of the new game mode? I, for one, am super excited for the new Infinity Engine. We won't have to see some of those lame animations we've seen for a few years now. The game should play much more fluid.
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

The Evolution of Online Franchise?  Empty Re: The Evolution of Online Franchise?

Post by TheDarkKnight50 June 8th 2012, 2:05 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:39 am