Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tonight is the free agent draft

TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Tonight is the free agent draft Empty Tonight is the free agent draft

Post by TheDarkKnight50 September 15th 2011, 3:31 pm

Tonight is the free agent draft. It will 'officially' begin and end tonight. 10:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM CST. If you are not present you will be skipped. Unless you had sent me a message here on the forum in my INBOX. ALSO...

IMPORTANT NOTE: AFTER THE FREE AGENT DRAFT, FREE AGENTS WILL NOT BE A FREE FOR ALL. I will make a post following the draft in the rules section of the forum. It will be the official fa sign thread. It will only last for 1-2 days. You can sign 1 free agent per 12 hours. If you are the first to post for that player you get him. For example, you sign in and post Green Bay wants Kicker Such and Such. If you were first, he's added. You then wait 12 hours before you can post another player to sign. We'll do this like I said for 1-2 days and then the free agents will be a free for all anyone who wants them at will.

Lastly, you CAN play your games tonight AFTER the free agent draft when all your team's fa's have been added. DO NOT start if you haven't had your rosters updated with free agents yet.
    Harrill99

Tonight is the free agent draft Empty Re: Tonight is the free agent draft

Post by Harrill99 September 15th 2011, 9:48 pm

ok sounds good im pumped up

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 6:22 pm