Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
TheDarkKnight50
klc22
sack11
7 posters

Guys....let's get better at scheduling please.

sack11

Guys....let's get better at scheduling please. Empty Guys....let's get better at scheduling please.

Post by sack11 October 22nd 2011, 4:00 pm

This is just my opinion...but some of you guys are really shitty at scheduling your games.

This past week...I left AIM messages, left a post on the forum, and also messaged on PSN....and heard nothing.

Finally I did hear something...and it was "I can play tomorrow night...maybe."

C'mon guys...I too have a life. I work 40+ hours a week and come home to a family but I can take 2 minutes out of my day and say "hey...these are the times I can play."

It's not hard...all it takes is a brain and some courtesy. If you can't play til advance day...let me know. That way I am not wasting my time looking for you.

FYI...We ARE allowed to finish games before the advance deadline. There was a day (long ago) that we had some early advances.

I understand that there are times where you really don't have time to play but take 2 seconds and communicate that to others.

Some of you may not agree with me but I'm pretty sure that I speak for a few others also.
    klc22

Guys....let's get better at scheduling please. Empty Re: Guys....let's get better at scheduling please.

Post by klc22 October 22nd 2011, 10:49 pm

Hell yea!
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Guys....let's get better at scheduling please. Empty Re: Guys....let's get better at scheduling please.

Post by TheDarkKnight50 October 22nd 2011, 11:16 pm

I agree. Generally speaking it is usually the same people. It's not hard, your right, to just make a post on here to state when you can/can't play and the more communicating you do the faster we move along.
    lilgame
    lilgame

Post by lilgame October 23rd 2011, 4:09 am

Do you think it's time for us to go to some sort of "dead set day" advance schedule? Maybe we could set it where we advance on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays...that way people understand that those three days are the days we are advancing...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And advancing on Sunday gives people the entire weekend to play, rather than just two days...since most people are typically busy with their weekends.
    Yoyo1023
    Yoyo1023

Post by Yoyo1023 October 23rd 2011, 4:11 am

I think we should do 24 or 72 hrs to play our game no 4 day advance like lilgame said Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday advance is also a good idea. We need to work something out... this is taking too long and it is always the same owners on the last day.
    Yoyo1023
    Yoyo1023

Post by Yoyo1023 October 23rd 2011, 4:17 am

24=48hrs sorry*
    Cole1510

Post by Cole1510 October 23rd 2011, 1:45 pm

AMEN SACK!
    itsmythrone

Post by itsmythrone October 23rd 2011, 3:12 pm

imo. i think 2 games a week is fine.

week 1: mon-wed

week 2: thursday-sunday

new week opens monday morning no matter wht unless of course games get done early

ALSOOOOO. i feel like the simmed games need to change, dont think its fair that if someone aint around and put no effort so have a chance of winning, sim wins need to goto the owner who actually tried to play there game..

alsoooo again. guys do need to post more on when they can play. i got a text at midnight on a sunday and said i can play now. wtf.. no post no contact on aim jus i can play now. thats a no no. theres plenty of madden of madden ballaz out there to keep dead weight around or lack of trying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 12:23 pm