Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Quick overlooking schedule for league

TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Quick overlooking schedule for league Empty Quick overlooking schedule for league

Post by TheDarkKnight50 August 31st 2011, 2:38 am

Ok just to get this out there in the open to you guys. I DO plan on waiting for Week 1 NFL rosters to start the league with. I'm hoping that surely they will apply it to online franchise with so many moves so we WILL be waiting until that comes out to 'officially' kick off the XML in online franchise.

With that said, we DO have our online community ready to go. If you want to join in that, the name is 'Xtreme Madden League'. Only league owners are allowed, so we will have a max of 32 guys in there. Ask in the AIM blast for the password, or private message me if you don't all ready have it.

Lastly, I wanted to mention again that while we wait for the new roster to come out it will give us time to get used to the new game, allow everyone to purchase it, and I'll be able to trial run things through league manager, online franchise web site, etc. It's just a short period of time to get prepared. Once we officially start the league up, at that point trades will then be able to be posted in the trade blocks section for approval. Until that time comes, continue as is and DO NOT post your official trades. Lastly, the league rules will also be out and ready to roll once we get the official league up and running.
    Zsirvone28

Quick overlooking schedule for league Empty Re: Quick overlooking schedule for league

Post by Zsirvone28 August 31st 2011, 2:49 am

Holy ballz BATMAN I'm way into the idea of an online community!
    BigJohnMic
    BigJohnMic

Quick overlooking schedule for league Empty Re: Quick overlooking schedule for league

Post by BigJohnMic August 31st 2011, 8:48 pm

Good stuff, DK.
    klc22

Post by klc22 August 31st 2011, 9:51 pm

Sound like a plan.
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 September 6th 2011, 12:53 am

I heard someone mentioning a roster update could come out Thursday? If so, we would be able to start up the franchise Thursday night but we will take it as it comes.
    Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer September 6th 2011, 10:25 am

Any ideas on how the free agent will line up? We doing it live or on IM? Like I said if we can get most of our things done by the time I fly out Sunday that would be delightful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 9:33 am